Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's been awhile...

Summer is carefree and exciting. During the fall there is a lot to do. Now that winter is coming, it's time to be reflective and spend more time close to home. I realize that I am prone to the winter blues so this winter I have several projects to focus on as I while away the weeks and await the spring.
Last Saturday our ArtsAPS professional development group met for the last time. It was bittersweet. It's always good to see my colleagues. Art teachers understand the world in a unique way. I love these people but I generally only see them when we have to meet for work. It was so good to see them. We were all smiling. Another treat for the day was the art exercise of creating a project that John had for us all to do. It was fun! The whole day inspired me and lifted my spirit to carry me through the dark nights of the cold winter. Thanks to APS and the program that made it all happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment