Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bon Jour, Mon Cher.....


Paris is an amazing city. I had the opportunity, so I went for four days during spring break. A friend of mine was there studying and invited me to come and visit. With just a bit of hesitation I said, "Ok". I have a passport, I just like to be ready to go anywhere at the drop of a dime. And as an artiste I have always wanted to see the city of lights. I couldn't resist. It was great to be there on the first beautiful days of spring. And my friend, L'erin, was a great tour guide. We had a ball. Cruising down the Seine (in picture), touring the Louvre (of course), riding the Metro, sitting in a cafe, speaking French, sauntering down the Champs d'Elyses, shopping, meeting real French people, etc. It was great, and very inspiring. I am planning an art piece dedicated to France. They love art there, it's everywhere. If you ever get a chance, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment